Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 12: Trouble in paradise

Oh dear. I really think David and Jimena (I'm talking about my Bueno, entonces... Learn Spanish classes here, in case you're not keeping up!) should really skip the Saturday review thing. Not sure if they're serious or pretty good actors, but there are moments where they really do seem pissed off with eachother, and so listening in, you feel really uncomfortable! Today I wanted to close the computer screen and say "I'll just leave you two alone to sort his out"! But anyway the review was good, and I don't feel like I'm too far behind David (not hard, to tell the truth!). One of these days I'll have to get in sync with the day they're on, because in the classes it's saturday, but for me it's tuesday, which is a bit weird.

Anyway, still really busy doing a million and one things here in BA. It is officially impossible to be bored here. I've stopped reading the listings of what's on because I hate reading about all the cool things I can't do! Sadly, there are only so many hours in the day, and for the moment, I have to spend some of them working on my Spanish, if I really want to dig deeper into the underground world of the real city that never sleeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment