Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 18: I've come so far! (have I?)

Third review today, and I still feel like I'm keeping up. But then again, I am just watching the little tests and then when David gets it right I'm like "yeah, I would have said that". I'm not sure if it would be the same story if I paused and tried to come up with the answer myself...! But it was a good lesson. The reviews seem to go pretty quickly, probably because there's less new stuff to fry my brain with. But it's a bit scary that we're heading into the 4th week (out of 5). Still not sure exactly how much I've learned over the past three weeks - I feel like I should have taken a 'before and after' Spanish test so I can measure the difference. I know I'm understanding more, but the words are so slow to come out!

To work off my frustration, I did some sparring in Wing Chun class. It doesn't have much to do with the martial art, I guess we just like beating each other up for fun. I thought I'd post the video, so you don't think I'm just a girly tango dancer. It's the first time I've ever done it, so I took a few punches, but it did me good. Oh well, just another thing I need to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment