Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 25: I want to give you cuddles

Mmmm, I love how having a personal trainer means you can have chocolate mousse for breakfast (what?? it's the unwritten rule!) I'm in pain and it's the only thing that seems to help...

So today was a bit of verb conjugations, which was more pleasant than it sounds, and I'm delighted to have learned how to say "I have the desire to give you cuddles" - I can't begin to tell you how often I have needed that phrase here (ok, none, but now I'm well equipped for the future. In case I meet a bunny, or a granny or something).

The storyline of the lessons seems to be taking up a lot of the time these days, but they're throwing in new words and phrases all the time so it's useful if a bit surreal (you have to check out the series for yourself - her boyfriend is cheating on her with a hotdog, his mother is sleeping with an underage tanguero) We learned good vocab to do with relationships and being hearbroken, so I've got everything I need for a quick fling and the painful aftermath, should I so need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment